Virtual Private Network (VPN)
The mobile virtual private network is a modern service of MCI to facilitate and manage an organization’s communications. Therefore, the SIM cards of employees would be defined as a private network including the below-listed advantages.
Applications and advantages:
- Utilizing these services, creates the possibility separating business calls from personal calls in basis of various criteria and related to enterprise situations.
- Lower cost of internal calls.
- In different occasions for internal calls, different and special tariffs can be applied for the personal calls. (For example, different rates are considered for group members in different times of the day and weekends.
- This service can be offered on the existing employees SIM cards. The enterprise doesn’t need to provide new SIM cards for its employees but if it so decides, it will be feasible.
- This service can be offered on both postpaid and prepaid SIM cards.
- The usage of mobile services will not change and no user training is required.
- Each enterprise would be able to define external companies as its business partners in the VPN group.
- Each enterprise would be able to access report of the usage and cost of postpaid and prepaid subscribers.
- Aggregated billing for each enterprise would be available.
- The enterprises can allocate different level of credit charge to its employees based on the organizational hierarchy.