Intelligent Routing System
Lots of organizations possess branches around the city and they require their customers to be routed to the nearest branch according to their current location. By utilizing the "Intelligent Routing System (IRS)", customers can contact their desired organization with one unique number.
Applications and benefits:
- Reduction in the volume of calls to be transferred for the operator.
- Reduction in the volume of unnecessary calls.
- Equal distribution of customer's call traffic.
- Increase in customer satisfaction.
- No need to constantly inform customers about change in branches' numbers.
- Providing aggregated bills.